Preparing for a Baltimore City Rental Inspection
Baltimore City has made it mandatory for all rentals to be inspected by a registered third party inspector. For many landlords this is a new step in the rental process, before 2019 only multi unit housing was inspected. The inspection is meant to ensure that homes are habitable and safe.
Things you can do to ensure your inspection goes well include:
1) turning on water, electric and gas
2) ensure the property is clean and access is available to all areas
3) review the list that inspectors use
5) and this helpful document from Baltimore City
4) allotting enough time typically 45 minuets to 1.5 hours
Anthem Services is proud to offer this service.
do you have any questions about the rental inspection process?
or additional pointers?